We aim to show you accurate product information.Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it.
Manufacturer Part Number
Count Per Pack
SINGLE AXIS GRIP/TRIPOD
SLIDE VL200 STABILIZER,MOBILE,GIMBALWe aim to show you accurate product information.Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it.
Manufacturer Part Number
Count Per Pack
• Orders are shipped within 3 business days after payment clears.
• VX Deals ships to the 48 Contiguous United.
• Items with "Free Shipping" apply only to the 48 contiguous United States.
• Shipment errors due to a incorrect address entered by the buyer and will not be credited for shipping charges if returned or at all if lost or abandoned by the carrier.
• We reserve the right to cancel any orders shipped to Freight Forwarders or Hotels
• We utilize multiple warehouses across the Continental United States. If you order two or more products from us, they may ship separately.
• We supply tracking information within 24 hours after the shipment leaves our warehouse. Please make sure that our email messages don't go into spam or junk.
• Please Note: Processing time is not the same as transit time. Orders placed on Friday after 11:00am Eastern Standard Time will be processed the following Monday. Please allow between 3-9 Business Days for shipping transit time within the contiguous 48 states. For faster shipping times please choose one of the expedited shipping options.
• Please Note: If your tracking number does not provide any information, please allow up to 48 hours.
You may return merchandise purchased from VX Deals for a refund or a replacement, provided that the procedures and requirements referred to in our return policy below are followed. All product returns require a return authorization number (RMA). A RMA number must be issued within 14 calendar days after the date of receipt; it will be valid for 14 calendar days after it is issued.
Returns should be double boxed, to avoid defacing the original box/packing of the product. The RMA# should be clearly visible on the shipping label. A copy of your invoice and Order # should be included, and your Return should be insured, with shipping costs pre-paid.
Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, original condition. Items must be in the original, undamaged manufacturer's packaging with all packaging materials, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and the blank warranty cards. Memory cards and any other Blister Pack items are not returnable once opened. Any merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned. The manufacturer's labeled packaging must be enclosed within an additional shipping carton. Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package. Refunds & Exchanges
A processing fee of 15% will apply to the value of all merchandise returned for a refund.
If you purchased a product from VX Deals that you wish to exchange for an alternative, for speedier receipt of your exchange you can place a new order for the desired item and when we receive the original back we will issue your refund. If time is not an issue you can send back the original and upon receipt we will ship your exchanged item. Processing fees may be waived on exchanges, ask our service department about this when processing your exchange.
Refunds are applied to the payment method used at the time of purchase, 5-10 business days after receipt of the returned merchandise, due to return processing times and billing procedure
Return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to our warehouse) is like or comparable to your cost of driving to any store in order to return an item, which is not reimbursable. Therefore, we do not reimburse any return shipping cost. If an item you received is defective, we will certainly replace the item with a new one, however we do not cover or reimburse the shipping cost for returning defective merchandise back to our store. We will ship the replacement product to you at our cost, and use every good measure to ensure that the replacement order is processed quickly.
If an item is refused, the carrier bills us for shipping both ways, and these expenses incurred on your behalf need to be deducted from your refund.
Although we have a very flexible return policy on most of the items we sell, there are some exceptions. There are product categories which are not returnable, due to hygienic, sanitary, or other reasons, as required by the respective Manufacturers. Please review the categories below to make sure that your purchase qualifies to be returned.
If opened the following categories are non-returnable. Consumable Perishable and/or Sensitized items, such as:
• Personal Care
• Video Games
• Printers are not returnable once the toner is installed.
• Desktop Computers are not returnable once they are booted up.
• Tablets & Notebooks are not returnable once they are booted up.
• LCD, LED and Plasma TVs as well as Monitors from 20" and above can not be returned unless damaged in transit.
• Memory cards and any other Blister Pack items are not returnable once opened
If any item's seal on package is broken, as per the manufacturers contracts, all service to be done through them directly.